What is The Paris Museum Pass?
The Paris Museum Pass provides unlimited admission to over 50 museums and monuments in and around Paris. With The Paris Museum Pass you get a free entry without queuing and you can visit every museum as many times as you wish.
Museums included in The Paris Museum Pass
- Musée du Louvre, Paris 1st
- Musée d'Orsay, Paris 7th
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, Paris 19th
- Tours de Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris 4th
- Crypte archéologique du parvis Notre-Dame, Paris 4th
- Conciergerie, Paris 1st
- Sainte-Chapelle, Paris 1st
- Arc de Triomphe, Paris 8th
- Musée de l'Armée, Tombeau de Napoléon 1er, Paris 7th
- Panthéon, Paris 5th
- Center Pompidou - Musée National d'Art Moderne, Paris 4th
- Musée national des arts asiatiques - Guimet, Paris 16th
- Musée des Arts décoratifs, Paris 1st
- Musée des Arts et Métiers, Paris 3rd
- Musée du quai Branly, Paris 7th
- Chapelle Expiatoire, Paris 8th
- La Cinémathèque française, Paris 12th
- Musée national Eugène Delacroix, Paris 6th
- Musée des Égouts de Paris, Paris 7th
- Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris 5th
- Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme, Paris 3th
- Musée national de l’Orangerie, Paris 1st
- Musée Rodin, Paris 7th
- Cité de l'Architecture et Patrimoine du Paris, Paris 16th
- Musée de Cluny - le monde médiéval, Paris 5th
- Musée des plans-reliefs, Paris 7th
- Musée de la musique, Paris 19th
- Musée Nissim de Camondo, Paris 8th
- Les Arts décoratifs - Collection Mode et Textile, Paris 1st
- Les Arts décoratifs - Collection Publicité et Graphisme, Paris 1st
- Musée national Gustave Moreau, Paris 9th
- Palais de la découverte, Paris 8th
- Musée Picasso, Paris 3th
- Palais de la Porte Dorée - Musée national de l'histoire de l'Immigration, Paris 12th
- Musée de l’Ordre de la Libération, Paris 7th
The area around Paris:
- Château de Versailles et Trianon, 78
- Château de Vincennes, 94
- Musée d'Archéologie nationale et Domaine national de Saint-Germain-en-Laye, 78
- Abbaye royale de Chaalis, 60
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace, 93
- Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly, 60
- Château de Fontainebleau, 77
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte, 78
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs, 78
- Château de Rambouillet, Laiterie de la Reine et Chaumière aux Coquillages, 78
- Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d’Ecouen, 95
- Maison Rodin - Meudon, 92
- Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis,
- Villa Savoye, 78
- Sèvres, Cité de la céramique, 92
- Musée et domaine nationaux du Palais impérial de Compiègne, 60
- Musée départemental Maurice Denis, 78
- Château de Pierrefonds, 60
- Musée national du Château de Malmaison, 92
- Château de Champs-sur-Marne, 77
Be noted that there are many important attractions in Paris that are not included in The Paris Museum Pass such as Eiffel Tower, Opéra Garnier, Grand Palais, the catacombs, Espace Dalí (Salvador Dalí Museum), Jacquemart-André Museum, Luxembourg Museum, Musée Marmottan Monet, Montmartre Museum, elevator at La Défense, treasury at Notre-Dame and the dome at Sacré.
In addition, The Paris Museum Pass can’t be used for free public transport.
Price of The Paris Museum Pass
The price of The Paris Museum Pass depends on the duration of usage. There are 3 types of the pass:
2-day pass, price 48 Euro
4-day pass, price 62 Euro
6-day pass, price 74 Euro
* These prices may change at any time.
Where to buy The Paris Museum Pass?
The Paris Museum Pass can be conveniently bought at many museums and monuments in Paris such as the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, the Louvre Museum, Musée de l'Orangerie, Sainte-Chapelle, Panthéon, etc. It can be purchased at many tourist centers in Paris including Orly Airport and Charles de Gaulle Airport.
The Paris Museum Pass can be purchased online for a special price here: The Paris Museum Pass
Using The Paris Museum Pass
The usage of The Paris Museum Pass is counted by days and it must be used on consecutive days. For example, if you buy The Paris Museum Pass for 4 days and start using it at any time on 1st January, The Paris Museum Pass will be effective from 1st January to 4th January. We also recommend activating The Paris Museum Pass in the morning of the first day so you could make the most of your day.
Who should use The Paris Museum Pass?
The Paris Museum Pass is suitable for anyone who visit Paris for the first time and want to visit many museums.
It is recommended to make a list of all the attractions and museums that you want to visit during the time in Paris before making a purchase.
For example, if you have 4 days and want to visit Louvre (15 Euro), Sainte-Chapelle (10 Euro), Musée Rodin (10 Euro), Conciergerie (9 Euro), Versailles (20 Euro), Musée de l'Armée and Napoleon's tomb (12 Euro) and the Paris Sewer Tour (4.40 Euro), the total price of all tickets would be 80.40 Euro. As you can see, buying The Paris Museum Pass for 4 days would be cheaper as it costs only 62 Euro.
- The Paris Museum Pass does not include access to temporary exhibitions or conference visits.
- Most museums and monuments are free for the under 18s and EU residents under 26s. They are usually closed on Monday or Tuesday, 1st January and 1st May.
- Check the schedule for opening days and holidays of the museums and monuments before visiting them.
- The “queue-cutter” aspect of the pass cannot always be guaranteed in certain sites operating an access system that requires the production of a free ticket or when there are security checks in place or limited regulated access for security reasons.