Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour is a great way to explore the beautiful sights of Luxembourg as it allows you to create your own sightseeing itinerary and visit attractions of your choice. Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour brings you to the city’s top attractions including Gëlle Fra, Place Guillaume II, the Bock, Fort Thüngen and the National Museum of History and Art.
Tour duration: 1 hour
Frequency: every 20 minutes
First departure: 10:00 AM
Last departure: 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM (on weekends and holidays)
Audio Guide Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Luxembourgish
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Route
City Sightseeing Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour bus stops:
- Stop 1: Constitution Square
- Stop 2: Panoramic Elevator
- Stop 3: Mudam / Philharmonie
- Stop 4: Kirchberg
- Stop 5: European Investment Bank
- Stop 6: Villa Vauban
- Stop 7: Central Train Station
The full tour takes 60 minutes. You can board the City Sightseeing bus at Constitution Square (Stop 1) to start the trip. However, you can join the tour at any of the tour stops along the route. At the end of the tour, the bus will return to the first departure point.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Price
Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour ticket price options:
- Adults - 18 EUR per person
- Children (4-15 years) - 10 EUR per person
- Children (0-3 years) - free
- Luxcard holders - 30% discount
- Families (2 adults + 1, 2 or 3 children) - 45 EUR per family
Ticket Sale Points
Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour tickets can be purchased at the following sale points:
- Constitution Square (Place de la Constitution)
- Montée de Clausen (near the Bock Casemates)
- Luxembourg City Tourist Office (Place Guillaume II)
- On the bus
For your convenience, Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour tickets can also be booked online here: Luxembourg Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 24h Ticket.
You can enjoy a day trip to Luxembourg from Brussels, and travel through the scenic Belgian Ardennes by joining Luxembourg & Dinant: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Brussels.
The capital city of one of Europe's smallest countries can also be discovered on a day trip to Luxembourg with a Spanish-speaking guide.